v0.5.2 - Release Notes
i3 bar block management and desktop integration.
- New Feature - i3 Block Management - Ability to install and remove blocks - Feature available for Regolith 1.4+.
- Preview of the i3 bar with the selected blocks.
- Highlighting of the newly added blocks in the i3 bar Preview.
- In-app onboarding (help) for the block management feature.
- Xresource definitions used in newly added blocks made available in Desktop Configuration pane.
- Desktop Configuration feature made available for Regolith 1.3.1+.
- Action buttons styled in a Call To Action fashion (follows the GTK theme).
- Styled links to match application theme.
- Fixes bug related to how regolith-look refresh was triggered.
- Fixes variable editor pane resizing by wraping long labels.
- Desktop integration with PPA